Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ask the Universe & the Universe Will Answer

I remember when I bought that photo (behind me) and WISHED that I looked like that. I hung it near my treadmill and I focused on it as I jogged. After we moved and gave away the treadmill, we packed the picture away and I never thought about. One day my partner hung it up. We both looked at the photo and realized that it could be me. I turned into that woman in the picture and I didn't realize it. Ask the universe for what you want and the universe will answer. Be specific. Manifest what you want.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing. The Universe will deliver each time. Currently on my journey I'm where you were in 2008. I've been engulfed in this bolg for hours! I'm trying to make as many connections as possible as this is a journey to a new lifestyle. The similarities are unbelievable (not just with you and the picture) but with your story and mine! Amazed.

    ReplyDelete

SPAM and product advertising will be deleted.