Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lean Green Valentine - Day 17

I feel great! I've added bananas to my fast and my body is responding well. Today's smoothie is sooo yummy. It has kale, mango, 1 orange, 1 lemon, and about 6 ripe bananas. I also added a little 100% cherry juice from Trader Joes and about 24 ounces of filtered water. Yum!

I'm so proud of my Aloo Gobi meal in the crock pot today! I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something different. I'm feeling good about adding the bananas to my cleanse. I'm also loving my new exercise app (it's called Move). I'm sore in all the right places with minimal effort. My phone alerts me every 45 mins to do a 1-2 minute exercise. I'm considering finishing out my fast on Feb 28th instead of rolling it into March for two days. Thanks for following me through this journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAM and product advertising will be deleted.